The Crafty Kitten
We are a craft and handmade gift shop in the centre of the historic market town of Llanrwst in north Wales.
The business was started back in 2010 when I opened my doors and at that time I concentrated on selling polymer clay and items made from it. In the intervening years I have moved the shop onto the town square in Llanrwst and now stock a wide range of craft items including :
- Polymer clay (Fimo and Cernit) ;
- Accessories for polymer clay such as moulds, cutters, tools, varnishes and mica powders ;
- Craft books ;
- Artists materials (paints, brushes, pencils, pads etc) ;
- Wow embossing powders and accessories ;
- Low temperature enamelling powder, blanks and accessories ;
- Fat quarters ;
- Pyrography tools and items ;
- Washi tape ;
- Card making accessories ;
- Items such as glues, picture hooks and craft wire ;
- A range of miscellaneous craft kits for youngsters.
- Knitted products ;
- Crocheted products ;
- Welsh dragons ;
- Mugs, coasters and keyrings with our own images on them ;
- Jewellery ;
- Locally produced slate items ; and
- Polymer clay models.
- Birthday parties ;
- Hen parties ;
- Craft parties and workshops; and
- Team building workshops.
If you come to visit the Crafty Kitten you’ll see that we are a small shop but I pride myself on being able to source a wide range of craft items and having experience in using almost every craft item in the store, so if there is something you are looking for please let me know.
I also sell a wide range of locally made hand made gifts including :
Although we are primarily a craft and gift shop I also run parties and workshops, both in the shop itself and also at client's premises. In the past I’ve run :
Please take a few moments to look around our site and let me know if there is anything that you need – alternatively call in to see me, I am usually open between 9am and 5pm Mondays to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturdays (closed all day on Sundays and Bank Holidays).